1. I didn’t realise it was Monday today. After having been on holiday for three weeks the days have started to lose all meaning. Not that I’m complaining mind, I just sort of miss the structure of the week.
2. I tried coconut water and didn’t like it. Sorry to all of those who love it but I just thought it had a strange cloying taste. Not my thing.
3. I enjoy the same lunch I loved as a child and fussy eater, nearly everyday that I’m just at home working:
4. I have written about 1500 words today and I still feel frustrated. It’s really hard to let go of perfectionism, even after a year of not being able to work to my full ability.
5. I spend too much time moaning about the aforementioned frustration. Have you noticed?
7. Over the last few days I have become obsessed with my scented candle. It makes me feel calm and it even seems to help with my fatigue headaches
8. I’ve eaten pasta five times over the last week and a half.
9. I miss Tom too much already.
Any confessions of your own?
Have any exciting plans for the week?