How’s the week progressing for you?
- My week has been super productive which is great (although starting to catch up with me a little)…
- Monday, as you already know, I finished my last full essay of the year. It felt SO good to have that weight taken off my shoulders. In the last six weeks I have written over 12,000 words!
- Tuesday I finished off the little bits of work I had left and formatted everything. Let me tell you, formatting the essays is the worst part. It all has to be laid out in a specific way and the bibliography always takes ages to put together. I also dragged myself out and went over to Pilates for an hour and a half. My body needed a good stretch out.
- Today I was up a little earlier than usual and headed out to the gym after a nice phone call from Tom I’ve also handed in all of my essays for the year! Now just 4 exams to do in the next 3 weeks and I’ll be done. I can see the light at the end of it all and I really cannot wait for the summer. Bring on 3 months of holidays
- Breakfast: As usual a bowl of weetabix turned to mush with frozen raspberries. I love the freshness they add to my morning, the little bursts of cold wake me up.
- This is an old favourite, I used to have a wholemeal English muffin with mushrooms and garlic for lunch regularly in my first term but then kind of stopped. I’m glad I started again. Mushrooms and garlic are good.
- I took a study break with my two favourite girls, Kathryn and Chloe, and we stopped by at my favourite cafe = three favourites makes for a fabulous afternoon.
- I got what they call the ‘ultimate hot chocolate’ and I didn’t even realise it came with a mini brownie and a bowl of marshmallows. It was pretty sensational, not gonna lie. It was lovely to catch up and relax for a couple of hours without thinking about exams at all. I love those two (hey if you’re reading!)
- I wasn’t massively hungry after my epic hot chocolate but I had some cooked quinoa to use up so I pan-fried some courgette and garlic and stirred in the quinoa. Can you tell that I’m going through a garlic phase? Although to be honest, I always love garlic.
- I love productive days, you always just feel so positive at the end of them. I have so much to learn and memorize in the next three weeks but then I’m free. I’m going up to visit Tom for a couple of weeks which will be bliss. It’s that thought that is keeping me going!
Have you had a productive day/week?
What’s your favourite thing to do with friends for a catch-up session?
Has any amazing food recently?