Only one week to go.
I can’t tell you how good that feels, knowing that both my beast of a 24 hour exam and my first normal exam are finished so I can forget about theatre conventions and Old English grammar.
In just over a week’s time I will be with Tom and will have two whole weeks to unwind and be taken care of. I cannot tell you quite how much I am looking forward to it!
Now, as you all know by now, I am a list maker. I love lists and lists seem to love me too. Blame my mother
I write lists for everything, for chores, for things I need to get done that week/day, for books to read, for ideas, for food shopping, for beauty items, for workouts, for goals and for plans.
‘Plan’ Lists are one of my favourites, there is nothing more exciting (I clearly live an adrenaline-filled life) than writing a list of all of the fantastic things I want to do, places I want to visit and things I want to create. I say nothing more exciting, obviously actually getting to do the things on the list is better!
And so was born my ‘Summer Plans’ list. Ah just the thought of being able to start implementing this list in two weeks time makes me smile. I don’t think I’ve ever needed a holiday more than this summer!
- Bake bread. Hopefully this loaf.
- Sew a cushion cover for my bedroom.
- Visit the zoo. Tom and I have been several times and I love it
- Discover new cycle routes. Part of my plan to help myself recover is to get on my bike more so I want to find new and longer routes.
- Work my way through the Primrose Bakery Cookbook. Enough said.
- Go for picnics.
- Read 20+ books purely for pleasure.
- Take day trips: London, the beach…
As I said before, I just cannot wait to be free of exams and revision! I have a feeling it’s going to be a brilliant summer
Do you have any plans for the summer?
Are you a list person like me?